- Mr. François Hollande, President of the French Republic, meets with the Heads of international economic organisations at the OECD - Paris, Château de la Muette, 17th October 2014
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development
Hosted by the OECD Secretary-General, Angel Gurría, the top officials of the International Monetary Fund (Managing Director Christine Lagarde), the World Bank Group (President Jim Yong Kim), the World Trade Organization (Director-General M. Roberto Azevêdo) and the International Labour Organisation (Director-General Guy Ryder) will meet with the President and his Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Economy and Employment and with his Secretary of State for Trade.
They will share views on the global economic outlook as well as the European and French economies, focusing on the policies needed to return to growth and promote employment, improve competitiveness, and address trade and development challenges.
Following this closedmeeting, at 18:00, President Hollande and the heads of the International Organisations will hold a news conference at the OECD.
Advance registration for this news conference is mandatory. To register, please email email@example.com or call the OECD’s Media Division on +33 1 45 24 97 00.
- Family photo and arrivals are restricted to official photographers only and will be available on www.flickr.com/oecd or please contact Luisa Constanza.
- There will be heightened security around this event so please allow extra time to enter the building. Latecomers will not be given access.
- Please ensure that you bring your national press card and another official identification document.