- Citco’s roundtable, which was held in Kuala Lumpur on May 16, 2013, explored the legal and tax rules affecting outbound investments and transactions routed via Singapore.
- Citco Nederland B.V.
International legal and tax specialists from Singapore shared their experiences and shed more light on the relevant rules and the latest jurisdictional structures and issues concerning outbound investments, as they relate to Singapore and Malaysia.
The speakers focused on the following items:
- Overview of legal, tax and practical issues when structuring and managing investments via Singapore
- Singapore as compliant fund and holding jurisdiction as an alternative to traditional tax havens
- Tax benefits for fund management companies in Singapore
- Industry developments
- Regulatory challenges
- The need for tax substance and transparency
For more information, please contact Jeroen van Zanten (firstname.lastname@example.org).