- Vistra Luxembourg, together with Atoz, an independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and corporate finance services, and Borenius, one of the largest and most experienced law firms in Finland, is organising a breakfast seminar to discuss recent developments in international taxation. This will be held on Tuesday, 22 October 2013 at Ekberg Extra in Helsinki.
- Vistra (Netherlands) B.V.
Programme: Tuesday, 22 October 2013
- 08.30 Breakfast
- 09.00 Introduction and opening words: Janne Juusela, Partner, Borenius
- 09.15 Finnish taxation – cross-border restructurings and investments, IPR issues: Jarno Makela, Senior Associate, Borenius
- 09.45 Luxembourg taxation – general guidelines, different incentive structures and company forms, IPR regimes: Jean-Michel Chamonard, Partner, Atoz
- 10.25 Investments in Luxembourg – cross-border transactions and restructurings, practice and implementation: Charlotte Hultman, Executive Director, and Sami Nummela, Senior Financial Manager, Vistra Luxembourg
- 11.15 Open discussion and questions
- 11.30 Concluding words and summary
Venue: Ekberg Extra, Bulevardi 9, Helsinki
For further information, please email Sanne van den Oord-Boersma or call her on +352 422 229 366