- Launch of two service packages to help companies expand across borders TMF Group, a leading provider of high value business services to clients operating and investing globally, is pleased to announce the launch of two newly-branded service packages designed to reduce the cost and administrative burden for companies looking to expand into and operate across international markets.
- TMF Fundadministrators B.V.
Under the QuickStart brand, TMF Group has launched two service packages aimed at firms either looking to expand into a new market for the first time, called QuickStart to Market Entry, and those seeking to refine their international operations, called QuickStart to Simplicity.
The QuickStart service packages will allow TMF Group’s clients to benefit from:
Financial, legal and HR and payroll services provided by over 4,500 experts in more than 75 countries, including:
- Organising a firm’s legal set-up and structuring
- Finding an address to work from
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations
- Handling accounting and tax requirements
- Ensuring staff get paid on time and in accordance with local rules
Help to increase visibility and control over operations globally by providing a single point of contact
Through the QuickStart service packages TMF Group will help businesses overcome the key challenges that they face when establishing or running operations in a new country. According to a recent study commissioned by TMF Group and conducted by respected research house IDC these challenges include finding the right premises and local suppliers; complying with local rules, regulations and processes; understanding local cultural differences and languages; and finding the right local talent.
The survey also demonstrated how renewed confidence in global economic conditions has encouraged more businesses to consider expanding their operations internationally. According to the study, 86% of those surveyed were planning to grow their footprint in order to expand sales operations. Additionally, nearly 30% planned to enter new markets within a year and 64% within two years.
Hugo Van Vredenburch, Chief Executive Officer of TMF Group, said: “Entering a new country can be a minefield for any company and is fraught with commercial and reputational risk. Even once established overseas, firms continue to face fresh challenges as they attempt to manage the many local nuances that influence the business environment, which can often be a complex and burdensome process. We take that burden away so that our clients can focus on what they do best.”